Location & arrival
Sonnleiten 51 - A-6344 Walchsee
Tel. +43 5374/5253-0
Fax +43 5374/5183
Arriving by car:
- Leave the Inntal motorway A12, exit: Oberaudorf/Niederndorf
- You do not require an Austrian motorway toll sticker if you are travelling to the Hotel Wildauerhof from Germany.
Charging station for e-cars - for a fee
We have 2 charging stations from Tesla - one can charge only Tesla cars and one can charge almost all e-cars.
Plug type 2
Charging power 22 kW
- Oberaudorf or Kufstein train station
- Distance to the hotel from Oberaudorf by taxi: around 12 km
- From Kufstein by bus or taxi to the hotel: around 18 km
From Kufstein railway station shuttle service to Kaiserwinkl!
Travel comfortably and stress-free by train to your holiday in Kaiserwinkl. You reach the railway station Kufstein as a border tariff station at cheap prices with both German Rail and the Austrian ÖBB trains.
To continue your journey to Kaiserwinkl you have two options:
- Local bus VVT (line 4030)
Hourly in about 50 minutes to stop “Durchholzen”. From there walk about ten minutes (800 m) to the hotel. Free with the Kaiserwinkl-Card - we can send you the card in advance.
- Kaiserwinkl Shuttle service "Four Seasons Travel"
You will be personally picked up at the railway station Kufstein and brought to our doorstep. One way 16 € per person (from 2 adults, children up to 75% discount, including ski or bicycles transport). Reservations are accepted up to 48 hours prior to departure.
Booking online: https://www.tirol-taxi.at/en-kaiserwinkl_shuttle?promo=ibp25787
- TAXI: Hofer Harald from Ebbs phone: +43 (0) 664 58 666 45
- Innsbruck Airport: about 90 km away
- Salzburg Airport: about 90 km away
- Munich Airport: about 110 km away