Cross-country skiing in Kaiserwinkl
The best workout you can imagine!
Combine your fitness programme with the joy of spending time outdoors by going cross-country skiing in Kaiserwinkl. Around 244 kilometres of well-groomed tracks keep things interesting whilst leading you through the beautiful mountain panorama.
It doesn't make a difference whether you prefer skating or the classical style: cross-country skiing works almost every muscle in your body and keeps you in shape no matter how old you are! The incredible variety of trails in Kaiserwinkl keeps the sport interesting. Between the Kaiserwinkl villages of Koessen, Schwedt, Walchsee and Rettenschoess the trails add up to an incredible 244 kilometres (128 km classic, 116 skating). There is a floodlit trail in Koessen, which leads around the village and is open from 18:00 until 21:00.
The cross-country trail leads right past the Hotel Wildauerhof, so you don't have to walk further than a few steps before you can join it.
Benefits of a quality controlled lodging in Tyrol:
- A rich athlete's breakfast with lots of fresh fruit and muesli will give you all the energy you need.
- A secure ski locker with theft insurance and enough space to store all your equipment, as well as a waxing station for your skis (waxing table, wax block, iron, electricity, repair pen, blade, brush, screw driver).
- You can wash and dry your cross-country clothing here in the hotel.
- A cross-country info corner with recommendations concerning trails in the region, information about cross-country schools, rentals, timetables for public transport and cable cars, as well as interesting cross-country and winter sports magazines.
- Daily weather updates so you can plan your day.