Further summer activities
Discover Tyrolean diversity
Walchsee and the surrounding area provide the best opportunities for fun and variety during your summer holidays. The festival in Erl brings cultural enjoyment, whilst activities such as paragliding, horseback riding, tennis or water skiing make for fun and action-filled leisure time.
Tours, culture and pleasure
Nature, culture and pleasure, customs and traditions: the summer programme in Tyrol is full of different things to do and experience. You will be fascinated by the sheer diversity found in this part of the world.
- Kufstein, St. Johann, Kitzbühel and Rosenheim can be reached in about 15 to 30 minutes. Innsbruck, Salzburg and Munich are about a 1 hour car ride away. Shopping and sightseeing in every weather condition will add more variety to your holiday!
- Experience the culture: Our Hotel is only 11 km away from "Tyrolean festival Erl".
- Top events in Kaiserwinkl, such as: the Egascht festival, cheese festival, midsummer festival, cattle drive and more.
- Enjoy the Kaiserwinkl region: try the original hay milk cheese made in Kaiserwinkl!
Other destinations: Farm museum in Kramsach, Schwaz silver mines, Swarovski Crystal Worlds, Candle World Brixlegg, Tratzberg Castle
A golfer's paradise, Kaiserwinkl has 3 wonderful golf courses. More can be found in the vicinity of the Hotel Wildauerhof.
There are two 18-hole courses and one 9-hole course at your disposal. You can even cross the Tyrolean-Bavarian border whilst playing a round of golf.
Tennis, horseback riding, mini golf & more
Your summer holiday at the Walchsee Lake will be the most diverse and enjoyable time you will have had in a while. Soar through the skies with a paraglider, practise your backhand on the tennis court, horseback ride across green pastures and much, much more...
- Paragliding, hang-gliding and tandem flights can be booked at the Koessen flying school
- Play tennis at the tennis club in Walchsee
- Play mini golf on the mini golf course in Walchsee
- Carriage rides and horseback riding
- Rafting, canyoning and more at the Koessen Adventure Club
- Hot air balloon rides
- Motorbike tours
- Creative summer workshops for children from 5 to 15 years