Family holidays at the Hotel Wildauerhof
Your family hotel in Walchsee
The Wildauerhof family hotel is suitable for guests of all ages: with a large playground in the middle of nature, far away from traffic, children will find paradise right on the doorstep. For rainy days we provide different playrooms. What about mum and dad? They can relax on the sun terrace or in the wellness area for as long as they like.
Family holidays in Kaiserwinkl
We know from experience that holidays with children can be a real challenge. To ensure that you and your children feel right at home in our family hotel by the Walchsee Lake, we thought ahead and came up with some great ideas! The playrooms for little ones as well as teens, and a fantastic outdoor playground which you can keep an eye on from the sun terrace, make for a relaxing lakeside holiday for the entire family.
Kids and parents who are keen on sports will find tons of ways to let off some steam during their holiday by the Walchsee Lake, in summer as well as winter. Swimming and water sports on the Walchsee Lake, adventurous hiking tours, mountain biking, the nearby ski slopes and many other types of winter sports are perfect for a great holiday with your children. Numerous excursion destinations and attractions round off an outstanding holiday programme in Kaiserwinkl.
For our younger guests we offer:
- A great playground with a swing set, slide, seesaw, trampoline, rope slide, sand box with toys, cars, basketball, volleyball, football goalposts
- For rare rainy days: playroom for smaller children and a room for the older kids, with a boulder wall, table tennis and more
- Complimentary baby and children’s equipment: cots, highchairs, toys
- Children’s menu in the restaurant: choose your favourite dish every day
- Children’s programme: swimming competition in the indoor pool, with medals, kiddie disco and prize-giving ceremony, guided hikes and more!
- In the summer: free admission to the Walchsee Lake, forest adventure pool in Koessen and outdoor pool in Winkl
We look forward to seeing you!